Brimsdown Primary School is at the heart of its local community and we work with many stakeholders in partnership to give our children the very best educational experience whilst they are with us.
We have built strong community links with:
- Parents through parent sessions, consultation days and open evenings.
- Ivy Learning Trust schools through shared events and competitions, school visits, moderation and senior and middle leader collaboration.
- Middlesex University and Herefordshire University for Teacher Training.
- 2Schools Consortium and N&C London Teaching Schools of which we are strategic partners for teacher training.
- Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children.
- Local Residents through letters, acts of kindness and community events.
- Enfield Local Authority through competitions, professional development and policies and procedures.
- Local secondary schools.